ICMS(IPMS) has been developed to manage construction management including Quality management for large process plants like LNG, Refinery, Gas plants, Oil gathering plants, Fertilizers, Petrochemicals. However, ICMS can be customized to manage any type of Industrial plant construction management.
ICMS(IPMS) is an integrated system that runs on Oracle and uses tools like SQL Java and asp.net.
ICMS(IPMS) can be provided on both Web based server and localized database server as per Customer demand.
ICMS(IPMS) can be accessed from anywhere in the world and at anytime through user access password. Only a PC with windows browser, Internet Explorer, Java and ASP.NET tools are required to access the data.
ICMS(IPMS) is designed to manage the following Aspects
- Document, drawing receipt, issue & tracking
- Micro construction planning
- Progress monitoring & reporting
- Construction of civil, structures, mechanical, piping & painting
- Management of project materials (piping, structures, equipment)
- PO management, simulations, inventory, issuance & final reconciliation
- Turnover of the facilities through punch list management & final documentation
Quality control including welding, NDE, construction quality & final documentation
The purpose of ICMS(IPMS) database is Planning, Monitoring, Inspection and clearance of all construction activities from the stage of PDS extraction until pressure testing & system turn over.